Sunday, March 6, 2016

Snow day!

hey everyone Anushka here! What  a lovely weather!(NOT) Last night there was a huge snow storm and it was blowing snow and rain.Which meant the boys volleyball game was canceled.At school everyone was hoping for a snow day. And yes we got a snow day well not all of us only the people who go on the bus did not come, the people who walked came to school had to go.I was not feeling too well. I was quite surprised when I woke up and saw 10 cm of snow, I  thought there would be at least 30 centimeters of snow so I was quite supersized.To be honest I really din't  really want to go out but dad haranguing us to go outside(he LOVES the snow).But today I got my way and stayed and home. So tell me what you think, do you like the snow?Did you have to go to school or work? Would you have rather stayed home?
How do you see winter?

No comments:

Post a Comment