Sunday, March 6, 2016

A strange dream.

Hey everyone Anushka here! Last night I had a really strange. In my dream I was left alone because my parents let me stay home alone and our best friend left her pug (a dog of that breed) with me because they had to go somewhere now Many(that’s the dog’s name) had to use the bathroom so I opened this door and I found myself on a baloney and this is where things got strange, suddenly Many just started to run to the door and jumped of the baloney and yes that’s right it jumped off the balcony  ! When he hit the ground he exploded and I was ‘’like what the what!!! Oh no Many’s owner is never going to forgive me! Mom and Dad are NEVER going to let me stay home alone!’’ yep… that was one of my strangest dream I have ever had. I wonder what it meant. If you any idea or any strange dream do tell me in the comments.
This was my face when Many jumped out.
I was like''OH DAMN''

No comments:

Post a Comment