Friday, April 13, 2018

An uncut coal with glasses named “Anushka”

                                  An uncut rock with glasses named
                                                 “Anushka”

Oh intros, have I ever told you how much I hate yet love them? It’s like when you start off and you’re like what am I gonna say? or what am I gonna do and then halfway in between you think to your self will readers like this? Will they like me? Will they put down this book? So let’s start off fresh. I am a rock. A rock that hasn’t been cut and used to its full potential. I’ve just been dug out of the ground so I don’t have much experience on being “myself”, well at least not. Although by miners…who love and care for me very much keep trying to make me perfect. There are days when they adore showing me off to the cruel stone cold world while other days they shake their heads in disgrace and hide me away. As I sit in the car I look at all the beautiful stones all around me, I see amethysts, rubies, quartz’s, garnets, periods, topazes, opals, emeralds, sapphires and so many other rocks on the rock farm. All of them where so uncut and they had so many scrapes on them I blended perfectly with them. So I thought. Who knew that I would be the only piece of coal there?

No comments:

Post a Comment