Monday, April 16, 2018

A uncut coal with glasses named "Anushka" See threw Quartz Ch-2

See threw Quartz
Ch-2

I never knew so much about rocks but somehow I could relate to them so well. My little hobby started off as a child. I used to walk alongside the beaches in Dubi and find the most beautiful of stones. I saw so much beauty that I was overwhelmed to the point that I took my school head on thinking that everything would be all right. Strangely even though I was just a common coal the quartzes would still pick on me. I wasn’t surprised they were a stone that was see threw. My miners told me that the way they looked would usually represent the person, although they told me to always stick with my gut and never judge rock book by its shine. It would go on where they would make fun of me for not being as polished and perfect as they were. Instead of trying to shatter or break them I kept my head down low and let the years go by one by one.

No comments:

Post a Comment