Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Through life's eyes

These aren't rules. They don't have to move a civilization. You don't have to follow them. Take this as simply a thought or just a different method or should I say "perspective" of life.

I come in many different kinds of forms. My name doesn't matter, though I am mostly seen as"Bliss". I am everywhere where there is joy or when people come together for different kinds of reasons.  You can worship me, you can hate me, but you will never break my essence.  I will forever freely roam threw out this galaxy. I will be there when my presence is a need. I will not hesitate to leave when you have taken me for granted. Don't bother looking for the author because she is nowhere close to earth. She is "up above" as she focuses on the good that a few of your species are doing. One more thing. I will be blunt in this as well as add my own humor as well. A humans life is nothing compared to all the other species I've seen and yet you still live your life miserably. Although how you live your life is something I cannot change but I can guide you. That is what I will be doing in this book.  This is the book's purpose as well as mine. To help and guide, to say beside one's true side.  

No comments:

Post a Comment