Sunday, March 12, 2017

Creepypasta/Masky/slenderman poem

I gave you life
I give you trust
All your promises have turned to ash and dust
Why show my your lust
You wear a mask upon your face
You made me look like a disgrace
Though sometimes I long to see your face
I remember playing cards with you when I had the ace
If I ever see your face again
I'll remind me when we were friends again
I hope to see you again
What is this?
As you smoke you cigarettes
I wonder what could be next
Is this all a test?
No, it doesn't matter! We're all mad!
As his slender tentacles move closer
We all know it has begun
It is time for us to run
the game of life and death has begun
Now run!
Collect 8 pages and you might survive
If you don't...
you most certainly will die
Image result for slenderman
**Poem made by me**

No comments:

Post a Comment