Friday, February 19, 2016

Hey guys Anushka here with another blog! A few weeks ago I had my science fair,  I made a balloon hovercraft. If you don’t know what it is,  its  a balloon with a bottle cap with a CD under it.It is not the normal cap but a push pull cap, yes it’s a strange name but when you pull it air comes out which causes it to float. I chose that for my project because our theme was flight, so that counts right?

The way you can make it is by gluing on the push pull cap to the CD over the hole. Then wait for it to dry. Now you blow up the balloon and then put the balloon on the push and pull cap .Carefully pull open the push and pull cap then and watch it move.

I also tested it by adding 2 CD's on 1balloon hovercraft and using 5 CD's or the other. I did that because I want to find if weight can affect the flight of a balloon hovercraft? I found that weight did

 The experiment was going well until one of the balloon hovercraft's broke. Luckily I had packed some tape, I just knew something would go wrong. I got an 86% which is good!It all worked out well in the end. That’s all for this blog until the next time! Bye! Hope you enjoyed it!

J  

No comments:

Post a Comment