Saturday, January 9, 2016

What did you get for Christmas?

What did you get for Christmas?
Hey everyone Anushka here,
I know its kind of late but… I am going to ask you this anyway!
So! What did you get for Christmas? And do you have any traditions?
What I got for Christmas was let’s see…umm….
Ah yes! I got a bow and arrow (LOL just like Katniss in the hunger games) really I am not joking. Then I go a karaoke machine. Then I got 2 amazingly cool sweaters! The first one was a pole neck sweater, and a cashmere sweater. Also I got a very cute hair band. So that’s what got for Christmas. My dad got a fishing rod which he had wanted since for ever that what my mom gave him, I gave my dad this light you can put on any book if it’s dark and a bracelet that has a magnet in it so it holds screws he really liked them which is good because I used MY MONEY to buy him that stuff… but just seeing his face so happy was totally worth it! What I got my mom was jewelry again from my money which was totally worth seeing her so happy then my dad got here piano lessons for 1 year. Our Christmas traditions are that we do karaoke. Yep it’s really fun because the whole family (me, mom, and dad) sing our hearts out! We do that because we have the talent of singing! I and my mom are both in choir so it’s fun to sing our favorite songs. But this year was a bit different because my 5 year old little cousin came to visit. She LOVED the snow. So when she came over she saw my box of dolls I USED to collect when I was a child. So she FORCED me to play with them because if I said “no” she would tell on me so yep lol But secretly I enjoyed it. I enjoyed spending Christmas with her. So that was my awesome Christmas. What about you? Please do tell me in your comments. J


No comments:

Post a Comment